Monday, May 7, 2012

The Rolling Stones

front
LIVER THAN YOU'LL EVER BE
Singer's Original Double Disk [SODD 013] 2 CD
Lossless FLAC
Complete artwork is included.

1969-11-09: Oakland Coliseum (1st show), Oakland, CA, Live Concert

CD 1:
1. intro [01:30]
1. Jumping Jack Flash [04:53]
2. Prodigal Son [04:02]
3. You Gotta Move [03:19]
4. Carol [03:32]
5. Sympathy For The Devil [06:55]
6. Stray Cat Blues [04:18]
7. Love In Vain [05:49]
8. I'm Free [05:15]
9. Under My Thumb [03:17]
10. Midnight Rambler [08:16]
11. Live With Me [04:02]
12. Little Queenie [03:55]
13. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction [06:57]
14. Honky Tonk Women [04:18]
15. Street Fighting Man [04:04]

1969-11-09: Oakland Coliseum (2nd show), Oakland, CA, Live Concert

CD 2:
1. Jumping Jack Flash [04:25]
2. Carol [03:41]
3. Sympathy For The Devil [06:23]
4. Stray Cat Blues [04:12]
5. Prodigal Son [03:57]
6. You Gotta Move [03:10]
7. Love In Vain [05:22]
8. I'm Free [05:03]
9. Under My Thumb [02:44]
10. Midnight Rambler [07:40]
11. Live With Me [03:29]
12. Gimme Shelter [04:22]
13. Little Queenie [04:15]
14. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction [06:00]
15. Honky Tonk Women [03:57]
16. Street Fighting Man [04:34]

Bootleg comments:
Excellent sound. First show comes in silver cd pressed. Bonus CDR with second show.

http://rapidshare.com/files/1301322919/Theisc.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/235955611/Theisc.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/2465129642/Theisc.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/3587302507/Theisc.part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/3674297249/Theisc.part5.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/2475167223/Theisc.part6.rar
http://filepost.com/files/32e52b7f/Theisc.part1.rar
http://filepost.com/files/9135128a/Theisc.part2.rar
http://filepost.com/files/38543fm1/Theisc.part3.rar
http://filepost.com/files/1e1bc7cc/Theisc.part4.rar
http://filepost.com/files/c7426559/Theisc.part5.rar
http://filepost.com/files/5219eab6/Theisc.part6.rar

Comments welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment