Welcome To The Jungle - Hurt
Label/Lineage: Venus Productions Silver CD - EAC secure mode test & copy - flac front end
Label Number: 2010-07
Release Date: 2011
Recording Type: Studio Recordings
Location: Graceland, Jungle Room
Date: 4-5 February 1976
Sound: Studio
EAC log and 300dpi scans included
A RamesesII/Ozark Rip March 2012
The third of five excellent volumes concentrating on Elvis's final recording sessions at Graceland.
01 I'll Never Fall In Love Again (takes 1 & 2)
02 I'll Never Fall In Love Again (take 3)
03 I'll Never Fall In Love Again (takes 4 & 5)
04 I'll Never Fall In Love Again (undubbed master)
05 I'll Never Fall In Love Again (master)
06 For The Heart (take 1)
07 For The Heart (takes 2 & 3)
08 For The Heart (take 4)
09 For The Heart (false starts & take 5)
10 For The Heart (undubbed master)
11 For The Heart (master)
12 Hurt (take 1)
13 Hurt (take 2)
14 Hurt (false starts & take 3)
15 Hurt (take 4)
16 Hurt (take 5)
17 Hurt (take 6)
18 Hurt (undubbed master)
19 Hurt (remixed)
20 Hurt (master)
21 Hurt (x-rated version)
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-bca12a
or
http://lix.in/-b3796e
http://lix.in/-b5000f
http://lix.in/-b686b0
http://lix.in/-b80d51
or
http://zrknmz.link-protector.com
http://zrknmn.link-protector.com
http://zrknmc.link-protector.com
http://zrknmr.link-protector.com
filepost.com:
http://lix.in/-bca134
or
http://lix.in/-b37978
http://lix.in/-b50019
http://lix.in/-b686ba
http://lix.in/-b80d5b
or
http://zrknms.link-protector.com
http://zrknzx.link-protector.com
http://zrknzw.link-protector.com
http://zrknzv.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.

No comments:
Post a Comment