removing third party ads solved the script issue. tomorrow's posts will be spaced out from early morning to about 1:30PM CST. they will be sloppy by my normal standards but very downloadable and hopefully, very enjoyable.
On this blog you will find unofficial (commercially unreleased) recordings from a large variety of artists.
I am mostly a late 60's to early 80's kind of guy but I will post a huge variety due to YOUR interests and not necessarily my own.
I hope that you enjoy stopping by every single day.
My endeavor is to post 5-7 boots every day/seven days a week.
I cannot wait!
ReplyDeleteNo more script error messages today! I suppose you fixed it, as always... :- )
ReplyDeleteAnd I see a lot of boots coming....
removing third party ads solved the script issue.
ReplyDeletetomorrow's posts will be spaced out from early morning to about 1:30PM CST.
they will be sloppy by my normal standards but very downloadable and hopefully, very enjoyable.
That's one way to improve a Monday....
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to it. Thanks as always.
Looking forward to seeing what's coming our way.
ReplyDeleteJust glad you're still here Dave. You don't owe anybody extra posts if you don't feel like it. Thanks for keeping bootz2 alive.
ReplyDeleteWow! We'll call it Dave's Dozen.
ReplyDeleteAgree w Anonymous 2 posts up- Thanks Dave I'm amazed at how many appeared from 6am till I just checked now- AMAZING and GREAT BANDS!!
ReplyDelete