Friday, April 27, 2012

Update

friends of music logo

I am daily building the site with new posts and adding dozens more from the former QualityBootZ each day.

Thanks for hanging in there with me!
-dave

28 comments:

  1. Great, Dave!

    As an anonymous visitor, I enjoy all the great music over here (and over there at the old site) daily. Maybe you could honour my request: would it be possible to add more Canterbury-style prog rock? Caravan, Soft Machine, Egg you name it. I'd also like to find unheard Colosseum shows from 1971.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Dave.
    You're the leader brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take your time. We will follow. You're most generous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave,

    If you need me to re-up any of the boots I gave you a couple years back just email me and we can go from there.

    Randy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the good music.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dave! what you're doing since quite a while is wonderfull. A million thanks dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a problem Dave. Take your time. We'll be here. Thanks for all your time and effort.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job, Dave, thank You for giving us so much Pink Floyd in all these years !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many thanks for your efforts. Great music as always :)
    Brainy1000

    ReplyDelete
  10. Words do not adequately express my gratitude for all the time and effort you have put into giving us this music. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for what you do Dave. Really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The gang's all here... KEWL!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dave,
    All of your efforts is that it is worthy of appreciation for us.Thank you for your time, your dedication and your commitment to bring and share with the world, so much good music and culture.
    I'm from Brazil (yeah, we like Rock'n'Roll here too!!) and this new "old" site already is on the favourites.

    God bless you!!

    W.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Dave,

    Here's W, from Brazil again.
    I would like to ask your help in figuring out who is the band or artist that sings a song.
    I have an old cassette tape, recorded by my father when I was a child and in it there is a fragment of a song, to be precise the end of it. Until today I could not identify the voice of who is singing, so I need you to help me. The song is in Am, has a very strong guitar and sounds a lot like a blues rock of the 70s. In the last vocal phrase, in a instrumental break, the singer says: "but my body is old," and then the music ends.
    Please, if you know who sings this song and can tell me, I will be eternally grateful.

    Thank you, very much.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey dave.. thanks for hanging in there for us.. we all do appreciate it.

    I don't see a place for requests so I will post my request here.
    I found these 2 Kenny Rankin concerts posted here... http://www.guitars101.com/forums/f90/kenny-rankin-1976-01-20-boston-2-shows-192-a-108492.html

    They are at 192... which is fine, but I would love to have a lossless version if you happen to see them around... or any Kenny Rankin concerts from the 70's

    Thanks for all the tunes ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Keep rocking Dave. Your efforts are much appreciated! You the man :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dave, any chance of a Filepost re-up of

    "Wednesday, November 9, 2011
    The Allman Brothers Band: New York 2009 (Soundboard) FLAC "

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great job Dave. I really like the way you are dividing the artist's music by year. It will make for easier searching. Thanks for the great job you do.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lookin' good, Dave.

    Appreciate your hard work for us music nuts...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks - you do a fantastic job here. It is much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for everything.
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love it - thanks for everything, Dave! Best blog around!!
    - Alan

    ReplyDelete