Date: October 20, 1976
city: South Bend, Indiana
Source: soundboard recording
01 - 2001
02 - See See Rider
03 - I Got A Woman
04 - Love Me
05 - If You Love Me (Let Me Know)
06 - You Gave Me A Mountain
07 - Jailhouse Rock
08 - Help Me
09 - All Shook Up
10 - Teddy Bear , Don't Be Cruel
11 - And I Love You So
12 - Fever
13 - Steamroller Blues
14 - Band Introductions
15 - Early Morning Rain
16 - What'd I Say
17 - Johnny B. Goode
18 - Drum Solo
19 - Bass Solo
20 - Piano Solo
21 - Love Letters
22 - School Days
23 - Hurt (With Reprise)
24 - Hound Dog.flac OK
25 - Funny How Time Slips Away (Edited)
26 - Little Darlin'
27 - Can't Help Falling In Love
28 - Closing Vamp
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-b4fd4a
http://lix.in/-b683eb
or
http://zcrxwz.link-protector.com
http://zcrxwn.link-protector.com
filepost.com:
http://lix.in/-bc9e6f
http://lix.in/-be2510
or
http://zcrxwc.link-protector.com
http://zcrxwr.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.

No comments:
Post a Comment