
1. I finally got around to making public all 21000+ links so you should no longer have issues trying to grab some goodies.
2. Rapidshare has changed the terms of their site. As of April 8th my five accounts will be each be downsized to 250gb. This means that unless I pay their "ransom" the files exceeding 250GB will be deleted. I am NOT seeking donations here. I am only advising you that if you wish to grab some boots about 65-75% of them will be deleted on the 8th.
Thanks for the memories.
-dave@qb

Thank you for the memories which are still filling the air. Wish you were here.
ReplyDeleteGreat to see the Floyd and great to see you post again.
ReplyDeleteThanks will grab what i can;-)
ReplyDeleteDear Dave,
ReplyDeleteI count myself extremely lucky to have found your amazing blog before it all got a bit pear-shaped with Google and music blogs generally last summer. It's GREAT to see all the links back, and a-harvesting I have been; your long run of Elvis concerts doesn't run out until 2008 posts; you have made an Elvis-loving friend of mine utterly ecstatic with those.
Of all the wonderful filesets I have found the only one that has had a problem is the Allmans 40th Anniversary - the Whipping Post track from Vol.1 is inaccessible because the 4th RAR is 56Mb too big and so fails. Is there any chance the WP track could be uploaded?
Again, thanks, from the heart (and donations sent, ads clicked), you are a complete STAR
Light.
Wow! I have checked back in periodically to see if you'd made a return of any kind, Dave, and it's amazing to see what you have re-assembled here. Thank you for all your amazing work! Cheers to you and your family!
ReplyDeleteThanks Dave - still enjoying the music after all these years!
ReplyDeleteBest PF outlet I've found since I purchased the cassette of Barrett's Revenge on Bleaker Street in 1986 !!
Hi Dave,
ReplyDeleteyou was the king of boots and you are the king of boots.
Thank you very much brother.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Dave,
ReplyDeleteIs there any way that you repost the Steve Walsh & Streets pre-FM recording from San Diego 1983 that once was on the old site?
Thanks a ton for everything!!